Freezin’ Hub Employment Opportunity
Who is the Freezin’ Hub?
The Freezin’ Hub is owned and operated by the Bezanson Agricultural Society and operated out of the Knelsen Commercial Kitchen in Bezanson’s Knelsen Centre.
Goal: To service the community and area with quality homestyle meals that provides an ease of convenience for clients.
What We Offer:
The Freezin’ Hub offers a variety of Pre-Made Ready to Go Freezer Meals as well as lunch and breakfast options to participating vendors.
We are expanding our services and are looking for a qualified individual to join the team and provide quality Pre-Made Ready to Go Freezer Meals and In-House Catering Services in the Bezanson Community Event Centre. This individual will be trained to become the representative of the Freezin’ Hub; not only providing great products, but sourcing out new vendors and marketing the business.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the food service industry.
- Qualifications include Passion for creating food products.
- Training will be provided with the existing services and products.
- Provide In-House Catering services including the design & delivery of catering packages, birthday parties, & concessions.
- Promotion & marketing of the Freezin’ Hub services.
- Enthusiasm & experience in representing the Freezin’ Kitchen with the public.
- Ensure a high-quality product is produced in a timely manner.
- Manage production and inventory.
- Must have own transportation for deliveries.
- Ability to supervise casual staff as needed.
- Food Handling Certificate required.
- Renumeration is based on experience.
- While we appreciate all applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Contact email@example.com for further information and/or send your resume including experience and references. A more detailed job description is available on request.