History of Bezanson AG Society

The Bezanson Hall and the Curling Club amalgamated as the Bezanson Agricultural Society and was incorporated in 1981. It is a non-profit society registered under the Alberta Agricultural Societies Act.

The first hall was built in 1923 and burnt down in 1949. The existing Memorial Hall was built in 1949, with an addition of a dining hall and commercial kitchen added in 1990 and renovated in 2016. 

Recently, the Community Centre was built onto the Memorial Hall and opened to the public in September 2018.

Our current facilities include the operation and rental of two commercial kitchens, the Memorial Hall, and a regulation size gymnasium.

© 2022, Take 96 Videography. All rights reserved. This photo is used exclusively for the Bezanson Agricultural Society.